Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote your winery and keep in touch with your customers. However, in order to make the most of this powerful tool, you need to have a solid email list.
Here are eight tips for growing your winery’s email list:
1. Offer an incentive to sign up: People are more likely to give you their email address if they get something in return. Consider offering a discount on their first purchase, a free tasting, or exclusive access to new releases.
2. Make it easy to sign up: Make sure your sign-up form is prominently displayed on your website, and keep it simple. Only require the basics: name and email address.
Tip: Use a pop-up with a compelling message to capture website visitors’ information. Make sure your pop-up is attention-grabbing but not intrusive.
3. Use social media to promote your email list: Let your followers know that you have an email list, and encourage them to sign up. Share a link to your sign-up form on your social media profiles.
4. Collect emails at events: If you host events at your winery, make sure you have a sign-up sheet available. You can also collect emails at wine festivals and other events.
5. Leverage your existing email list: If you already have an email list, use it to your advantage. Include a “forward to a friend” button in your emails, and encourage your subscribers to share your emails with their friends.
6. Keep your email content relevant and interesting: Once you’ve built your email list, it’s important to keep your subscribers engaged. Make sure your emails provide value, whether it’s information about new releases, special events, or educational content.
7. Segment your list: Segmenting your email list based on customer preferences and behavior can help you create more targeted and effective email campaigns.
8. Regularly clean your list: Make sure to regularly remove inactive subscribers from your email list. Not only will this improve your email deliverability, but it will also ensure that you’re only reaching people who are actually interested in your winery.
By following these tips you can grow your winery’s email list and use email marketing to drive sales and build relationships with your customers.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and more: